Support Us: Please visit our sponsors

.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)

Friday, March 09, 2007

Coulters' Caustic Discourse

B. Thomas Cooper - Editor




Ann Coulter loves the spotlight.


She relishes the notion of talking smack while the whole world watches. She claims to be a scholar of one thing or another, but her words tell a different story. I think she’s a fraud... or worse.

Is it just me, or does Ann Coulter have an Adam’s apple?

Once again, Coulter is embroiled in controversy over her inappropriate remarks about democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, whom she referred to as a “faggot”. She tells Fox Television her remarks had nothing to do with the gay community, which reminds me…

Is it just me, or does Ann Coulter look like Skeletor in drag?

ann_coulter Skeletor

The resemblance is uncanny, if I may say so. Still, I realize comparisons such as this can be offensive, and as such, I apologize in advance if I have offended any cartoon fans. Skeletor deserves better.

So does America.


B. Thomas Cooper - Editor


No comments:

PCSecurityShield